The following list of *possible* patch notes has been put together with a LOT of hard work by Iron Wolf Saber, a very active member of the Dust 514 Community. I am including a reformatted version here so it is easier to read and digest.
This list is a combination of features that CCP DEVS have either confirmed they are working on, suggested they might be working on or let slip that they are working on. The information has been collected from IRC, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Database Dumps and forums along with the 'usual' patch note stocking fillers.
- Fixed Gameplay Bugs - Known working on. Copy Paste Notes
- Changed Dropship collision physics to be more consistent. Hinted worked on by CCP Blam may not require build.
- Increased Squad Size to 6 - Hard Confirm - Devblog Planetary Conquest.
- Increased Corp Battle size 24 (CORP BATTLES HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THE TIME BEING.)
- Increased Public Battles size to 32
- Improved spawning, Hard Confirm
- Improving leaderboards, Hard Confirm.
- New Game Modes Hard Confirm, waiting on map deve blog for details.
- Added additional controller options for both keyboard and controller as well as including new control schemes for vehicles. Copy Paste notes, known confirmed.
- Allowing players to now join a desired side of a mercenary battle. Hard Confirm multiple times.
- Introduction of non-mutual corporate battles. Ante up is far more expensive but corps that do not show up or lose outright will lose money from their corporate wallets. Details where wrong, Feature is now named Planetary Warfare.
Maps & Installatations
- New Maps. Two new battlegrounds, One new mega terrain, new moods, New Sockets
- New Installation a Drone Hive, this is an area of denial mine layer most effective against vehicles. Work has been done unsure of actual function but it keeps getting lumped with turret installations.
- To the dismay of badlanders, vegetation has been added to various maps. - Hard Confirmed for Build
- Increasing map size to account for the larger player battle sizes. Presumed requirement for increased player sizes.
- Star Map has returned, complete with browsing and filtering options, and vastly improved graphics. Hard Confirm
- Renamed District 4 on Ammake II to Pike Landing. - Requested and considered by devs no additional feedback.
- Re-factored skills involving drop-suits, all drop-suits now have a per level bonus. Hard Confirm. Details Unknown.
- Added various skills to support new modules. - This is a given.
- Demolition Skill reworked. - Hard Confirm, Dev statement
- Added armor waffling skill to decrease armor mass. - Possible suggested solution to armor vs shields that was being considered.
- Fixed laser rifle skills, overheat skills should now properly reduce the heat generated while firing. Hard Confirm
- Fixed laser rifle skill involving sharp shooter, laser rifle optimal will now increase both directions. Hard Confirm
- Added Amarr Assault Suit. Hinted at being among the first set of suits racialed out. Blog will likely confirm
- Added Minmatar Assault Suit. Hinted at being among the first set of suits racialed out. Blog will likely confirm
- Added Gallente Assault Suit. Hard Confirm - Video Battle for Caldari Prime.
- Added Amarr Crusader Suit. Status Unkown, known working on, awaiting blog.
- Added Squad link Modules - Requires Amarr Crusader Suit, No Crusader no Squad Link Modules
- Added Squad Jammer Modules - Also requires Amarr Crusader Suit, No Crsuader no Squad Jammers
- Added Gallente Pilot Suit. Status or Function Unknown, known working on, awaitng blog.
- Added Amarr Scrambler Rifle, Hard Confirm - Video Battle for Caldari Prime.
- Added Caldari Gauss Rifle, Weak evidence of making into next build, awaiting next weapons blog
- Added Gallente Plasma Launcher Hard Confirm - Video Battle for Caldari Prime
- Added Minmatar Flaylock Pistol, weak evidence of making into next build, more likely than gauss rifle to make it in.
- Added Amarr Misma Grenade - No additional work as been made to this item, likely pushed back.
- Added Webifier Mines - Hinted being worked on, may not make it to the build.
- Added Cloaking Device - Being worked on, stated to not likely make it in build.
- Active Jammers is now available as equipment. No additional work has been made since first iteration of active scanners.
- Added Deployable 'force field' Soft Confirm for making into the build.
- Active scanners now work and are seeded on the market.
- Re balanced the Small Railgun Turret, and the Small and Large Missile Turrets: suggested to being worked on by devs
- Burst AR now fires 3 shots and has an ACOG scope. Soft Confirm plans are likely to have changed since statement.
- Lowered the tracking ability of swam launchers, it is now possible to out pilot them. Under consideration a few months ago, no additional feedback has been given.
Graphical Improvements & Additions
- Additional shader passes have been made - Known working on. Copy Paste Notes
- Graphical Improvements of effects and textures should load smoother. - Known working on. Copy Paste Notes
- Improved UI and UI Flow - Known working on. Copy Paste Notes
- Fixed various visual bugs involving ladders. Hard Confirm.
Market & Trading
- Enabling player to player trading, players can now trade any item for isk. Please note that aurum currency will not be transferable. Hard Confirm months ago.
Eve - Dust Link
- Eve online ships can now be seen from the ground via brackets. Ships can only be seen if they are near the district sattelite. Hard Confirm.
- Tactical Missiles have been added to eve side, enjoy the radiation bombardment. Soft Confirm Eve side developer statements.
- Introducing Faction Warfare, players and corporations are able to choose sides of any of the four empires and conquer planets for that empire. Continued loyalty to any empire will have its rewards such as highly advanced army level gear. Hard Confirmed dozens of times, Details to be laid out in Dev Blog.
Communication & Squad Management
- Allowing squads to open or lock their slots to be auto-filled or manual filled by players. Dev Statement
- Corporations can be added as contacts
- Standings can be set on any contacts.
- Contacts can be sorted.
- Added Corp UVTs, the ceo or directors can buy these and apply it to the corp allowing the entire corp to be able to speak on player created channels and corp channel. Stated as a thing to get done, no new updates since last mention 2 months ago.
- Eliminated the need to invite players from contacts list. Dev statement on being worked on, dev has since then moved onto other projects. Presumed completed or canceled.
- Added recently played, player list, this will clear out when logging off. Dev statement being worked on, dev has since then moved onto other projects. Presumed completed or canceled
- Players can now invite players to squad from various multiple channels such as corp channel and local. Dev statement being worked on, dev has since then moved onto other projects. Presumed completed or canceled.
- Added mailing lists, this should resolve any alliance wide or corp wide mails. Players can then make their own new mailing lists and distribute mail from there. -Most likely solution for fixing the erronous invisible mails.
- To combat mail spam, CPSA charges are being added to dust 514 and are default at 15,000 isk. Players can set them to high as 2 million or none, and allow contacts to ignore the costs.
Other Fixes & Improvements
- Improved sounds and sound system - Known working on. Copy Paste Notes
- Improvements to the 'live streaming' capabilities. - Known experimenting and working on. Copy Paste Notes
- Fixed UI Bugs - Known working on. Copy Paste Notes.
- Fixed database conditions Bugs - Known working on. Copy Paste Notes
- Improved overall speed of the game - Known working on. Copy Paste Notes.
- Improved stability of the game - Known working on .Copy Paste Notes
- Improved voice handling. Copy Paste notes
- Improved server stability. Copy pates notes.
- Improved market and fitting server responses Copy Paste Notes.
- Fixed various erroneous ammo counter readouts. - Expected to be fixed.